Who We Are
C2MG, LLC is a Construction Management-At-Risk (CMAR) firm. This Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) is a small organization that has a staff of professional engineers, registered architects, and professional technicians with over 150 years of combined experience. Our organization has extensive experience in all aspects of Facility Management/Maintenance (FM), Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx), and Construction Management (CM).
The benefits of using a CMAR:
- The CMAR is an Owner advocate and manages the project with the Owner's best interest in mind at all times.
- The CMAR takes burden off of the Owner in managing and coordinating the project.
- The Owner's risk is limited by the CMAR process providing the construction documents are complete and proper allowances and contingencies are built into the GMP.
- Constructability and value to the Owner are afforded by the Value Engineering expertise brought to the process by the CMAR.
- Since the CMAR is at risk and gives the GMP prior to bid, they do not have to select the low bid. This process eliminates unqualified low bidders who seek generally seek change orders to offset their low bid.
- CMAR services are professional services like architectural, engineering, surveying, license general contractors, etc. The CMAR's main purpose is to control a project (i.e. construction activities, facility assessment, life cycle activities, etc.)